Alfa Food Co ("us", "we", or "our") operates the FireGrill website (the "order.firegrill.com.sa"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using
the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with
What personal information do we process? When you visit, use, or navigate our Services, we may process personal information depending on how you interact with StoreName’s and the Services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. Click here to learn more.
Do we process any sensitive personal information? We do not process sensitive personal information.
Do you receive any information from third parties? We do not receive any information from third parties.
How do you process my information? We process your information to provide, improve, and administer our Services, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with law. We may also process your information for other purposes with your consent. We process your information only when we have a valid legal reason to do so. Click here to learn more.
In what situations and with which types of parties do we share personal information? We may share information in specific situations and with specific categories of third parties. Click here to learn more.
How do we keep your information safe? We have organizational and technical processes and procedures in place to protect your personal information. However, no electronic transmission over the internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Click here to learn more.
What are your rights? Depending on where you are located geographically, the applicable privacy law may mean you have certain rights regarding your personal information. Click here to learn more.
How do I exercise my rights? The easiest way to exercise your rights is by filling out our data subject request form available here, or by contacting us. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Want to learn more about what StoreName’s does with any information we collect? Click here to review the notice in full.
HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We process your information to provide, improve, and administer our Services, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with law. We may also process your information for other purposes with your consent.
We process your personal information for a variety of reasons, depending on how you interact with our Services, including:
- To facilitate account creation and authentication and otherwise manage user accounts. We may process your information so you can create and log in to your account, as well as keep your account in working order.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may process your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may process your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the requested service.
- To fulfill and manage your orders. We may process your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may process the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt out of our marketing emails at any time. For more information, see "WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?" below).
- To deliver targeted advertising to you. We may process your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising tailored to your interests, location, and more.
- To identify usage trends. We may process information about how you use our Services to better understand how they are being used so we can improve them.
- To save or protect an individual's vital interest. We may process your information when necessary to save or protect an individual's vital interest, such as to prevent harm.
- Improve services and suggestions. We may process your information to improve our product and/or provide relevant suggestions.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally
identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you.
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your
name ("Personal Information").
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever
you visit our Site ("Log Data").
This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol
("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site
that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages
and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that
collect, monitor and analyze this information.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or
promotional materials and other information that help you redeem offers and
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique
identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your
computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct
your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions
of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no
method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is
100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect
your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
with respect to any changes in its provisions in the future, which will be in
effect immediately after being posted on this page.
constitute your acknowledgment of the modifications and your consent to abide
through the email address you have provided us, or by placing a prominent
notice on our website.